All sports must be practiced with appropriate clothing. Almost all of them are designed to favor the comfort of the player. If you practice golf, you will have already noticed that it, in particular, has some special features, so check the dress code: a detailed list of those considered acceptable and not acceptable.
However, our Proshop is equipped with the necessary clothing, so any involuntary error with clothing can be quickly resolved.
- Rugby/Football shirts or any shirts carrying logos, slogans, numbers o illustrations that are not golf related.
- T-shirts of any variety.
- All types or colour of denim, paramilitary or camouflage style trousers, combat trousers (multipockets), cut-offs or tracksuits.
- Sports shorts, beach shorts or denims.
- Football socks.
- Trainers, sandals or metal-spiked golf shoes.
- Golfing headwear worn correctly.
- Shirts with collar and sleeves.
- Shirts tucked into trousers or shorts unless specifically designed not to be tucked in.
- Tailored long or short trousers.
- Golf shoes with soles designed for playing on the course (no metal spikes).